No one likes to watch sausage being made.I’ve honestly just grown numb to all this transfer portal stuff. Too much to follow.
Quick recap:I’ve honestly just grown numb to all this transfer portal stuff. Too much to follow.
And if I’ve folliwed any of this at correctly at all, seems like about half of the transfers are ending up in Kentucky between UK and Louisville?Quick recap:
Penn State picks up 5 portal transfers
Most everyone at Ohio State is returning
Most everyone at Michigan is declaring for the draft
Most of Alabama & Washington's players are now in the portal
Most of the commitments are to Oregon, Ole Miss, Texas or Florida State
I’d have to do some research, but I don’t think most everyone is returning to Ohio State? They had nearly 20 kids in the portal and only Henderson and Rogers announced they were returning, correct? They got the KSU QB and the Ole Mi$$ RB to portal in.Quick recap:
Penn State picks up 5 portal transfers
Most everyone at Ohio State is returning
Most everyone at Michigan is declaring for the draft
Most of Alabama & Washington's players are now in the portal
Most of the commitments are to Oregon, Ole Miss, Texas or Florida State
It was meant to be a little tongue-in-cheek. But, I don't think Ohio State lost anyone, with the possible exception of Flemming, that they really wanted to keep.I’d have to do some research, but I don’t think most everyone is returning to Ohio State? They had nearly 20 kids in the portal and only Henderson and Rogers announced they were returning, correct? They got the KSU QB and the Ole Mi$$ RB to portal in.
I’d have to do some research, but I don’t think most everyone is returning to Ohio State? They had nearly 20 kids in the portal and only Henderson and Rogers announced they were returning, correct? They got the KSU QB and the Ole Mi$$ RB to portal in.
BWI Football
How to watch, stream, Penn State-Northwestern on Friday night
BWI
Top Penn State-Northwestern Wednesday availability report takeaways: What did we learn?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Penn State impresses four-star edge George Parkinson IV
BWI Football
Matt Campbell's message after Wisconsin: Penn State has to make the plays