2023-24 Portal Thread

Dec 14, 2021
507
747
93
I’ve honestly just grown numb to all this transfer portal stuff. Too much to follow.
Quick recap:
Penn State picks up 5 portal transfers
Most everyone at Ohio State is returning
Most everyone at Michigan is declaring for the draft
Most of Alabama & Washington's players are now in the portal
Most of the commitments are to Oregon, Ole Miss, Texas or Florida State
 

Connorpozlee

All-American
Aug 29, 2013
3,459
6,846
113
Quick recap:
Penn State picks up 5 portal transfers
Most everyone at Ohio State is returning
Most everyone at Michigan is declaring for the draft
Most of Alabama & Washington's players are now in the portal
Most of the commitments are to Oregon, Ole Miss, Texas or Florida State
And if I’ve folliwed any of this at correctly at all, seems like about half of the transfers are ending up in Kentucky between UK and Louisville?
 

LB99

Heisman
Oct 27, 2021
10,776
15,669
113
Quick recap:
Penn State picks up 5 portal transfers
Most everyone at Ohio State is returning
Most everyone at Michigan is declaring for the draft
Most of Alabama & Washington's players are now in the portal
Most of the commitments are to Oregon, Ole Miss, Texas or Florida State
I’d have to do some research, but I don’t think most everyone is returning to Ohio State? They had nearly 20 kids in the portal and only Henderson and Rogers announced they were returning, correct? They got the KSU QB and the Ole Mi$$ RB to portal in.
 
Dec 14, 2021
507
747
93
I’d have to do some research, but I don’t think most everyone is returning to Ohio State? They had nearly 20 kids in the portal and only Henderson and Rogers announced they were returning, correct? They got the KSU QB and the Ole Mi$$ RB to portal in.
It was meant to be a little tongue-in-cheek. But, I don't think Ohio State lost anyone, with the possible exception of Flemming, that they really wanted to keep.
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,642
69,217
113
I’d have to do some research, but I don’t think most everyone is returning to Ohio State? They had nearly 20 kids in the portal and only Henderson and Rogers announced they were returning, correct? They got the KSU QB and the Ole Mi$$ RB to portal in.

tOSU has lost 16 players in the portal, and has 1 more in the portal that has yet to land with any school. Rogers deciding to return was big for them. Also, tOSU has landed 4 players from the portal.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CbusLion and LB99
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern matchups: Who will have the edge on Friday at the new Ryan Field?
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 BWI Wrestling Penn State wrestling notes: Another Nittany Lion will compete at U23 Worlds; how many are on Team USA now?
  4. 04 BWI Football How to watch, stream, Penn State-Northwestern on Friday night
  5. 05 BWI Football Top Penn State-Northwestern Wednesday availability report takeaways: What did we learn?