2023-24 Portal Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,543
69,189
113
this kind of sucks. PSU was very interested in him, but so were many other teams

 

Mr. Potter

All-Conference
Oct 18, 2021
1,767
3,664
113
Is it possible we land Fleming thru Portal. One hand, my thought is he didn't want to commit to PSU, the other , I have to recognize this is a business now and whatever Team can manage this NIL money situation best will win and profit. I think Fleming would be a great addition.


Who else might be worthwhile?
Shalom
 

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,699
21,116
113
Is it possible we land Fleming thru Portal. One hand, my thought is he didn't want to commit to PSU, the other , I have to recognize this is a business now and whatever Team can manage this NIL money situation best will win and profit. I think Fleming would be a great addition.


Who else might be worthwhile?
Shalom

Insiders seem to think so. I think it’s less about NiL and more about landing somewhere he can ball out to show the NFL he can be a top receiver. Would probably be our top WR if he came here. Maybe he has some interest in playing close to home?
 

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,752
21,469
113
Is it possible we land Fleming thru Portal. One hand, my thought is he didn't want to commit to PSU, the other , I have to recognize this is a business now and whatever Team can manage this NIL money situation best will win and profit. I think Fleming would be a great addition.


Who else might be worthwhile?
Shalom
I have heard one story that the bridges have been burned. Another story says the bridges have been repaired and are better than before. I wish PennDoT was this good.
 

LB99

Heisman
Oct 27, 2021
10,776
15,669
113
I have heard one story that the bridges have been burned. Another story says the bridges have been repaired and are better than before. I wish PennDoT was this good.
Obviously, not a PA Turnpike project then.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bison13

WVilleLion23

All-Conference
Oct 27, 2022
1,557
2,334
82
This is the kid who NC State turned to when the offense was slumping and after he played 4 games, he told the coach he wanted to RS like they originally planned.

Now he's gone.
Yep. He should fit in well with the UMD culture of me first. Pretty sure NC State has a much better family/locker room culture than the Twerps.
 
Last edited:
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State's Defense Played Well Enough to Win. Here's What Went Wrong Late
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State Tuesday primer: The PSU offense will be under the spotlight today; who's announcing the Lions-Northwestern game for FOX?
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
  5. 05 BWI Football Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails