Riley to ND . Thought he would be an Aggie .
Riley to ND . Thought he would be an Aggie .
Agree.Hartman pt 2. Better runner, lesser passer.
Is it possible we land Fleming thru Portal. One hand, my thought is he didn't want to commit to PSU, the other , I have to recognize this is a business now and whatever Team can manage this NIL money situation best will win and profit. I think Fleming would be a great addition.
Who else might be worthwhile?
Shalom
I have heard one story that the bridges have been burned. Another story says the bridges have been repaired and are better than before. I wish PennDoT was this good.Is it possible we land Fleming thru Portal. One hand, my thought is he didn't want to commit to PSU, the other , I have to recognize this is a business now and whatever Team can manage this NIL money situation best will win and profit. I think Fleming would be a great addition.
Who else might be worthwhile?
Shalom
Obviously, not a PA Turnpike project then.I have heard one story that the bridges have been burned. Another story says the bridges have been repaired and are better than before. I wish PennDoT was this good.
I-95 overpass?Obviously, not a PA Turnpike project then.
That actually went much quicker than I expected.I-95 overpass?
UK doing well in portal
Yep. He should fit in well with the UMD culture of me first. Pretty sure NC State has a much better family/locker room culture than the Twerps.This is the kid who NC State turned to when the offense was slumping and after he played 4 games, he told the coach he wanted to RS like they originally planned.
Now he's gone.
Kind of surprised Manning is sitting tight.![]()
Texas QB Maalik Murphy is the perfect example of college football's chaotic December calendar
Murphy is entering the transfer portal ahead of the College Football Playoff.sports.yahoo.com
Manning redshirted this year. I just now found this out.Kind of surprised Manning is sitting tight.
Yeah . Didn’t get much action . Sitting behind Ewers next year .Manning redshirted this year. I just now found this out.
Manning played two games, was 2-5 passing. I’m kind of surprised Ewers is sticking around.Yeah . Didn’t get much action . Sitting behind Ewers next year .
![]()
Arch Manning - Texas Longhorns Quarterback - ESPN
View the profile of Texas Longhorns Quarterback Arch Manning on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.www.espn.com
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern Thursday injury reports: What are the top takeaways 24 hours before kickoff?
BWI Football
Why Northwestern's Run Defense Is a Perfect Get-Right Spot for Penn State
BWI Football
Penn State’s first loss under Matt Campbell brings a test of its process
BWI Football
Penn State's Five Guys: Who is key in helping the Nittany Lions turn it around at Northwestern?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Georgia has Kemon Spell committed, Penn State, USC, Virginia Tech haven’t stopped calling