Let’s see what the TV ratings are for this sh!tshow. I expect and hope that this will be the lowest-rated Olympics in history.
Let’s see what the TV ratings are for this sh!tshow. I expect and hope that this will be the lowest-rated Olympics in history.
Arrrgh! I hear she lost her first 800m freestyle since 2010 ... to a Canadian!Oh, not that this is the appropriate thread for this story, but I have a cousin who lives next door to Katie Ledecky, who would babysit my cousin’s kids. Katie is a lovely person, I’m told. Anyway, my cousin’s youngest kid once brought Katie and her gold medals to school for show-and-tell. The street cred he got out of this was off the charts, lol.
Time stops for none of us.Arrrgh! I hear she lost her first 800m freestyle since 2010 ... to a Canadian!
Wait, wut? Spoilers!Time stops for none of us.
Arrrgh! I hear she lost her first 800m freestyle since 2010 ... to a Canadian!
BWI Football
Printable Depth Chart for Penn State's White Out matchup with USC
BWI Football
Penn State-USC predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 6 clash?
BWI Football
How to watch Penn State-USC; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central
BWI Football
Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?