Let’s see what the TV ratings are for this sh!tshow. I expect and hope that this will be the lowest-rated Olympics in history.
Let’s see what the TV ratings are for this sh!tshow. I expect and hope that this will be the lowest-rated Olympics in history.
Arrrgh! I hear she lost her first 800m freestyle since 2010 ... to a Canadian!Oh, not that this is the appropriate thread for this story, but I have a cousin who lives next door to Katie Ledecky, who would babysit my cousin’s kids. Katie is a lovely person, I’m told. Anyway, my cousin’s youngest kid once brought Katie and her gold medals to school for show-and-tell. The street cred he got out of this was off the charts, lol.
Time stops for none of us.Arrrgh! I hear she lost her first 800m freestyle since 2010 ... to a Canadian!
Wait, wut? Spoilers!Time stops for none of us.
Arrrgh! I hear she lost her first 800m freestyle since 2010 ... to a Canadian!
BWI Football
How to watch Penn State-USC; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central
BWI Football
Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
BWI Recruiting
Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
BWI Football
Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data