2022 Schedule vs 2023

NAGamecock

Sophomore
Jan 24, 2022
135
107
43
Lots of talk about us having the toughest schedule in the country and I suppose we do. However looking back at 2022 we didn’t exactly have an easy path either. If we can run even a little and Rattler plays like I think he can we’ll be ok this year.
Ranked teams at the time we played them:
RKansas #16
Georgia #1
Kensucky #13
Tennessee #5
Taters #8
Notre Dame #21
 

will110

Joined Aug 17, 2018
Jan 20, 2022
16,339
42,756
113
Lots of talk about us having the toughest schedule in the country and I suppose we do. However looking back at 2022 we didn’t exactly have an easy path either. If we can run even a little and Rattler plays like I think he can we’ll be ok this year.
Ranked teams at the time we played them:
RKansas #16
Georgia #1
Kensucky #13
Tennessee #5
Taters #8
Notre Dame #21
And this year we trade Georgia State for UNC to make the path even tougher.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NAGamecock
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football 10 takeaways from South Carolina's blowout loss to Alabama
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Shane Beamer talks job security after South Carolina's 0-2 start to SEC play
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football PFF Grades: South Carolina's Week 4 loss to Alabama
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Inside the snap count: South Carolina vs. Alabama
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina EDGE Dylan Stewart suspended indefinitely following Alabama loss