2022 Schedule vs 2023

NAGamecock

Sophomore
Jan 24, 2022
135
107
43
Lots of talk about us having the toughest schedule in the country and I suppose we do. However looking back at 2022 we didn’t exactly have an easy path either. If we can run even a little and Rattler plays like I think he can we’ll be ok this year.
Ranked teams at the time we played them:
RKansas #16
Georgia #1
Kensucky #13
Tennessee #5
Taters #8
Notre Dame #21
 

will110

Joined Aug 17, 2018
Jan 20, 2022
16,502
43,262
113
Lots of talk about us having the toughest schedule in the country and I suppose we do. However looking back at 2022 we didn’t exactly have an easy path either. If we can run even a little and Rattler plays like I think he can we’ll be ok this year.
Ranked teams at the time we played them:
RKansas #16
Georgia #1
Kensucky #13
Tennessee #5
Taters #8
Notre Dame #21
And this year we trade Georgia State for UNC to make the path even tougher.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NAGamecock
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina's defense is struggling. How do the Gamecocks plan to fix those issues?
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football How a 60-year-old quote about Steve Spurrier explains South Carolina coach Shane Beamer's current situation
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina EDGE Dylan Stewart will travel to Florida
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Shane Beamer: Several 'doubtful' for South Carolina vs. Florida
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football ESPN analytics model predicts final score for South Carolina-Florida