2022 PSU X-Country Thread

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,811
21,591
113
I give these kids credit. I hated distance work that we had to do as sprinters in HS. I could imagine doing these distances.
 

Bkmtnittany1

All-American
Jan 12, 2014
5,854
8,919
113
I give these kids credit. I hated distance work that we had to do as sprinters in HS. I could imagine doing these distances.
I was a distance runner in hs and college. I loved the slop, would have kicked arse today!
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-USC predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 6 clash?
  2. 02 BWI Football How to watch Penn State-USC; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central
  3. 03 BWI Football Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
  5. 05 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC