2022 PSU X-Country Thread

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,813
21,592
113
I give these kids credit. I hated distance work that we had to do as sprinters in HS. I could imagine doing these distances.
 

Bkmtnittany1

All-American
Jan 12, 2014
5,854
8,919
113
I give these kids credit. I hated distance work that we had to do as sprinters in HS. I could imagine doing these distances.
I was a distance runner in hs and college. I loved the slop, would have kicked arse today!
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions after their 31-23 loss to USC
  3. 03 BWI Football Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's third-straight loss
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State's latest loss underscores gap between progress and results
  5. 05 BWI Football What did USC coach Lincoln Riley, Penn State players, say about the Lions' loss to USC? 'One of my favorite wins as a head coach'