2021 RR Superlatives

Cowtown Cat

Heisman
Aug 23, 2015
24,363
55,566
100
I’m going to go ahead and post a new thread with link to that thread - I don’t think anyone should forget it; and for those that don’t know, they should.

By the way, there was a poster here not long ago who did the same thing. I reverse image searched his “wife” and found proof; but I let it go; as I liked the poster. Someone did note it, but the thread was not viewed after - so he escaped with his dignity.
I believe I know who you’re referencing, maybe. Anyway, there’s a poster that kinda got called out on that one day on here. Can’t remember if he said if was his wife or his gf, though. It all kinda fizzled out. Hilarious, nonetheless.
 
May 31, 2018
15,280
30,690
98
I believe I know who you’re referencing, maybe. Anyway, there’s a poster that kinda got called out on that one day on here. Can’t remember if he said if was his wife or his gf, though. It all kinda fizzled out. Hilarious, nonetheless.
You guys got me. There is no way I could catch a hottie like that pic I just posted. 🤷‍♂️
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Cowtown Cat

yoshukai

Heisman
Dec 21, 2002
30,308
43,218
102
Here is my wife........



















“Never Forget”
@UNCfaninKY
LOL , that IS the picture. Can’t believe you remembered that .
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
  2. 02 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
  4. 04 KSR Football The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
  5. 05 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.