Starting this here just to annoy @TheGlovStillRules. Glov you never responded to me on the other board. I’m not feeling appreciated.
Starting this here just to annoy @TheGlovStillRules. Glov you never responded to me on the other board. I’m not feeling appreciated.
this really is a nice goal
I see a great game at 8:30 tomorrow, Saturday, the Manchester Derby, at OT, on basic cable NBCSN. Scintillating matchup. I’ll go to the gym early and afterwards watch the match with my breakfast. That’s how to spend your retirement.This weekend's TV schedule:
Saturday
8:30 am EDT -- Man U vs. Man City, NBCSN
11:00 am EDT -- Brentford vs. Norwich City (Peacock)
11:00 am EDT -- Chelsea vs. Burnley (Peacock)
11:00 am EDT -- Crystal Palace vs. Wolves (NBCSN)
1:30 pm EDT -- Brighton 7 Hove Albion vs. Newcastle (NBC
Sunday
9:00 am EST -- Arsenal vs. Watford (Peacock)
9:00 am EST -- Everton vs. Tottenham Hotspur (NBCSN)
9:00 am EST -- Lees United vs. Leicester City (Peacock
11:30 am EST -- West Ham vs. Liverpool (NBCSN)
I see a great game at 8:30 tomorrow, Saturday, the Manchester Derby, at OT, on basic cable NBCSN. Scintillating matchup. I’ll go to the gym early and afterwards watch the match with my breakfast. That’s how to spend your retirement.
A tough start for Man U in the Manchester Derby.
wow, Man U's D falls asleep just before the half. 2-0, Man City at the half.
I see a great game at 8:30 tomorrow, Saturday, the Manchester Derby, at OT, on basic cable NBCSN. Scintillating matchup. I’ll go to the gym early and afterwards watch the match with my breakfast. That’s how to spend your retirement.
Man U looks horrible. Man City dominated the first half.
That was pathetic defending. Awful. United are looking like Tottenham.
BWI Football
There's no one fix but Penn State's Run Game Problems Trace Back to the Left Side of the Line
BWI Football
Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
BWI Football
In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him