Starting this here just to annoy @TheGlovStillRules. Glov you never responded to me on the other board. I’m not feeling appreciated.
Starting this here just to annoy @TheGlovStillRules. Glov you never responded to me on the other board. I’m not feeling appreciated.
this really is a nice goal
I see a great game at 8:30 tomorrow, Saturday, the Manchester Derby, at OT, on basic cable NBCSN. Scintillating matchup. I’ll go to the gym early and afterwards watch the match with my breakfast. That’s how to spend your retirement.This weekend's TV schedule:
Saturday
8:30 am EDT -- Man U vs. Man City, NBCSN
11:00 am EDT -- Brentford vs. Norwich City (Peacock)
11:00 am EDT -- Chelsea vs. Burnley (Peacock)
11:00 am EDT -- Crystal Palace vs. Wolves (NBCSN)
1:30 pm EDT -- Brighton 7 Hove Albion vs. Newcastle (NBC
Sunday
9:00 am EST -- Arsenal vs. Watford (Peacock)
9:00 am EST -- Everton vs. Tottenham Hotspur (NBCSN)
9:00 am EST -- Lees United vs. Leicester City (Peacock
11:30 am EST -- West Ham vs. Liverpool (NBCSN)
I see a great game at 8:30 tomorrow, Saturday, the Manchester Derby, at OT, on basic cable NBCSN. Scintillating matchup. I’ll go to the gym early and afterwards watch the match with my breakfast. That’s how to spend your retirement.
A tough start for Man U in the Manchester Derby.
wow, Man U's D falls asleep just before the half. 2-0, Man City at the half.
I see a great game at 8:30 tomorrow, Saturday, the Manchester Derby, at OT, on basic cable NBCSN. Scintillating matchup. I’ll go to the gym early and afterwards watch the match with my breakfast. That’s how to spend your retirement.
Man U looks horrible. Man City dominated the first half.
That was pathetic defending. Awful. United are looking like Tottenham.
BWI Recruiting
Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
BWI Football
Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
BWI Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State