2015 vs 2019

Jan 30, 2018
16,155
24,636
0
If everybody returns, how do you think this year would compare with 2015? When I look at the rosters, I still feel I would take 2015.
Andrew=Shai
Aaron=Johnson
POY<<<Knox
KAT>>>PJ
WCS>Vanderbilt
Ulis=Green
Booker>>Diallo
Lyles=Gabriel
Lee=SKJ
Dakari>Richards
Hawkins<Herro
2019 also would have Baker

2015 just overwhelms 2019 with their bigs.

2015 was special and it's a little early for 2019 as we have only seen most of them as freshman or not at all in college. Also you left off Q for 2019.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  3. 03 KSR Football 'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
  4. 04 KSR Basketball KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum