2015 vs 2019

Jan 30, 2018
16,155
24,636
0
If everybody returns, how do you think this year would compare with 2015? When I look at the rosters, I still feel I would take 2015.
Andrew=Shai
Aaron=Johnson
POY<<<Knox
KAT>>>PJ
WCS>Vanderbilt
Ulis=Green
Booker>>Diallo
Lyles=Gabriel
Lee=SKJ
Dakari>Richards
Hawkins<Herro
2019 also would have Baker

2015 just overwhelms 2019 with their bigs.

2015 was special and it's a little early for 2019 as we have only seen most of them as freshman or not at all in college. Also you left off Q for 2019.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
  2. 02 KSR Football Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
  5. 05 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend