2009 MSU baseball thoughts

JacksonDevilDog

Freshman
Jan 13, 2008
3,390
61
48
I know we are a couple of days away from football, but I was thinking:

I looked over the 2009 tentative schedule and these are the games I see (Pre-SEC)

(3) against either North Florida/Northern Illinois
(1) against South Alabama
(1) MVSU
(3) against Nichols State
(4) at Hawaii
(2) against Valparaiso State

Am I the only one that honestly sees around a 13-1 or a 14-0 start? I mean anything can happen and I'm well aware of that. (see MSU baseball 2007)
 

99jc

Senior
Jul 31, 2008
2,559
560
113
will step up and be the team ace. I hope your right but i just don't see the talent there this season.
 
G

Goat Holder

Guest
no, but in all seriousness, and this is my opinion, McNickle SUCKED. That many injuries don't just happen. And Polk sure didn't push them to get any better. Most players under Polk's watch regressed.

Bowen will be solid for us. I also think you see Forrest Moore greatly improve. We will have a solid pitching corps, but nothing outrageous. I did not say we would be world beaters. Lee Swindle will throw well too.
 

slickdawg

Redshirt
May 28, 2007
2,086
0
0
and we now have a coach that doesn't make ******** excuses and expects performance from his players.
 

Shmuley

Heisman
Mar 6, 2008
24,313
12,269
113
in recruiting, that I truly do not give an ape-****-throwing [17] if we go 20-35 next year. And I am as damn serious about that as a [17n] myocardial infarction.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou