2 Season Tix

BMCougar

Redshirt
Dec 5, 2011
8
0
0
Does anybody know of someone looking for 2 season tix that are onthe waiting list?
I am not wanting to get them this year but like where we sit so I would like to renew them, then sell them to somebody for this years season. They are in section F, row 30 (4 rows up from the Handicap pad, which makes it easy to get out of the stadium) seats 12 and 13 (I think).
I dont want to just not get them anymore, I just have too much going on this year to make the games.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  5. 05 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State