2 Season Tix

BMCougar

Redshirt
Dec 5, 2011
8
0
0
Does anybody know of someone looking for 2 season tix that are onthe waiting list?
I am not wanting to get them this year but like where we sit so I would like to renew them, then sell them to somebody for this years season. They are in section F, row 30 (4 rows up from the Handicap pad, which makes it easy to get out of the stadium) seats 12 and 13 (I think).
I dont want to just not get them anymore, I just have too much going on this year to make the games.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list