I'm bringing my 9 yr old to his 1st game at Rupp for the Auburn game. Any suggestions or recommendations for lower level tix? Would love to give him the best experience possible. Thank in advance.
Bust out the platinum card for that game! Tickets are already outrageous for that game, especially lower level. That's the night that Delks Jersey is retired if you weren't aware.Originally posted by RockwallCat:
I'm bringing my 9 yr old to his 1st game at Rupp for the Auburn game. Any suggestions or recommendations for lower level tix? Would love to give him the best experience possible. Thank in advance.
I did not know that. Looks like we are going to spend way more than expected. Vivid Seats,seat geek, and Stubhub are crazy high right now. Oh well. Nothing was available on Ticketmaster today either.Originally posted by UKCATSFREAK:
Bust out the platinum card for that game! Tickets are already outrageous for that game, especially lower level. That's the night that Delks Jersey is retired if you weren't aware.Originally posted by RockwallCat:
I'm bringing my 9 yr old to his 1st game at Rupp for the Auburn game. Any suggestions or recommendations for lower level tix? Would love to give him the best experience possible. Thank in advance.
I hope you and your son have a great time. My daughter had a blast when she went to her first game.Originally posted by RockwallCat:
Holy sh*t can't believe what I just paid for tix to the auburn game. Good luck to anyone else wanting to buy tix for that game.
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
KSR Football
Watch Will Stein's guest spot with KSR's own Matt Jones on ESPN Radio
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season