I'm bringing my 9 yr old to his 1st game at Rupp for the Auburn game. Any suggestions or recommendations for lower level tix? Would love to give him the best experience possible. Thank in advance.
Bust out the platinum card for that game! Tickets are already outrageous for that game, especially lower level. That's the night that Delks Jersey is retired if you weren't aware.Originally posted by RockwallCat:
I'm bringing my 9 yr old to his 1st game at Rupp for the Auburn game. Any suggestions or recommendations for lower level tix? Would love to give him the best experience possible. Thank in advance.
I did not know that. Looks like we are going to spend way more than expected. Vivid Seats,seat geek, and Stubhub are crazy high right now. Oh well. Nothing was available on Ticketmaster today either.Originally posted by UKCATSFREAK:
Bust out the platinum card for that game! Tickets are already outrageous for that game, especially lower level. That's the night that Delks Jersey is retired if you weren't aware.Originally posted by RockwallCat:
I'm bringing my 9 yr old to his 1st game at Rupp for the Auburn game. Any suggestions or recommendations for lower level tix? Would love to give him the best experience possible. Thank in advance.
I hope you and your son have a great time. My daughter had a blast when she went to her first game.Originally posted by RockwallCat:
Holy sh*t can't believe what I just paid for tix to the auburn game. Good luck to anyone else wanting to buy tix for that game.
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos
KSR Football
Bowl Roundup: Kentucky comfortably in postseason projections following 3-1 start
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review digs into Kentucky's 45-21 win over South Alabama