It was plenty in question.... We won, though. I'm eating my crow.
It was plenty in question.... We won, though. I'm eating my crow.
I am the ultimate State fan. I always feel the sky is falling, but Dak threw NO pass that was even close to being picked. If we needed 6 we got 7 unless Hogan Walley Fumbled. We destroyed them and we are feared in the red zone. Eat your ******* crow and shut the **** up for a month or two.It was in question until we "recovered" the piss poor attempt at an onside kick. You are telling me if they recovered it, the game still wouldn't be in question?
I'm eating my crow, but don't be stupid.
It was never really in question. You were wrong and sounded like a complete dumbass being wrongIt was plenty in question.... We won, though. I'm eating my crow.
It was in question until we "recovered" the piss poor attempt at an onside kick. You are telling me if they recovered it, the game still wouldn't be in question?
I'm eating my crow, but don't be stupid.
Dude... they were in the red zone 4 times and got to the 1 yard line twice. Our defense came through when we needed it most, but I'm failing to see how the game was "never in question?" Are you telling me if they had recovered the onside kick with 1:04 to go in the game and down 8 points, the game would still "not be in question?" Because it was until the moment that kick went out of bounds.
I realize I was wrong on the outcome, but I don't see where I was too off-base with most of my initial analysis. Barbour ran all over us, but our defense held when they had to. I'm glad we won, and have fun calling me an idiot, but I'm not being ridiculous, nor am I out of line for saying any of this.
I'm done arguing. Hail State.
Dude... they were in the red zone 4 times and got to the 1 yard line twice. Our defense came through when we needed it most, but I'm failing to see how the game was "never in question?" Are you telling me if they had recovered the onside kick with 1:04 to go in the game and down 8 points, the game would still "not be in question?" Because it was until the moment that kick went out of bounds.
I realize I was wrong on the outcome, but I don't see where I was too off-base with most of my initial analysis. Barbour ran all over us, but our defense held when they had to. I'm glad we won, and have fun calling me an idiot, but I'm not being ridiculous, nor am I out of line for saying any of this.
I'm done arguing. Hail State.
Dude... they were in the red zone 4 times and got to the 1 yard line twice. Our defense came through when we needed it most, but I'm failing to see how the game was "never in question?" Are you telling me if they had recovered the onside kick with 1:04 to go in the game and down 8 points, the game would still "not be in question?" Because it was until the moment that kick went out of bounds.
Dude... they were in the red zone 4 times and got to the 1 yard line twice. Our defense came through when we needed it most, but I'm failing to see how the game was "never in question?" Are you telling me if they had recovered the onside kick with 1:04 to go in the game and down 8 points, the game would still "not be in question?" Because it was until the moment that kick went out of bounds.
I realize I was wrong on the outcome, but I don't see where I was too off-base with most of my initial analysis. Barbour ran all over us, but our defense held when they had to. I'm glad we won, and have fun calling me an idiot, but I'm not being ridiculous, nor am I out of line for saying any of this.
I'm done arguing. Hail State.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State