TendenitisJust asking out of curiosity… but if Dohm didn’t tear his LCL, what else would be going on with his elbow that’d be keeping him out for a month?
I haven’t either.I’ve never seen the home plate ump overrule a field ump on their own accord.
I saw the same thing and was wondering WTH happened since I thought the game started at 5:30 only to find it was already over. Then I saw the stats and realized the idiots at the sec put the softball score on the baseball scores page.View attachment 548422A screenshot a just took of the SEC Network site. Y’all wanna play count the mistakes?
View attachment 548422A screenshot a just took of the SEC Network site. Y’all wanna play count the mistakes?
Yep. It’s one of the worst sites I’ve ever seen. I guess they need more money for a decent one.Wait.. I just posted about this too.... so... is it showing softball stats on the baseball page? What a gloriously 17ed website.
Wait.. I just posted about this too.... so... is it showing softball stats on the baseball page? What a gloriously 17ed website.
Don't be surprised to see on that site a series of promos starring Dylan Mulvaney. Great idea to take something that worked fine and screw it up.Wait.. I just posted about this too.... so... is it showing softball stats on the baseball page? What a gloriously 17ed website.
7 straight balls.. don't let him throw another one.Make the change
Need Davis to get one over the plate at some point4 run lead with 6 outs. Good teams close this out.
It’s Floridas broadcast team. Just like when Bart and Charlie call ours. Rippolle played there.Did these two commentators play baseball at Florida? They seem to be pro Florida.
We are the only school whose announcers attempt to sound impartial on SECN broadcasts. The joke's on us for still doing it. Literally nobody else does.Did these two commentators play baseball at Florida? They seem to be pro Florida.
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list