17 Stricklin Game 1 Thread

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,711
24,584
113
Stephens gIves up a solo shot. Didn’t look like a bad pitch low and away. Barely got over the RF fence.
 

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,644
7,903
113
Just asking out of curiosity… but if Dohm didn’t tear his LCL, what else would be going on with his elbow that’d be keeping him out for a month?
 

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,644
7,903
113
Foot was absolutely off the bag, but what a BS overturn that screwed the entire thing up
 

AlCoDog

All-Conference
Feb 27, 2008
5,870
1,435
113
Just that one angle that happened to be the worst angle, huh?
 

WilCoDawg

All-Conference
Sep 6, 2012
5,264
3,654
113
View attachment 548422A screenshot a just took of the SEC Network site. Y’all wanna play count the mistakes?
I saw the same thing and was wondering WTH happened since I thought the game started at 5:30 only to find it was already over. Then I saw the stats and realized the idiots at the sec put the softball score on the baseball scores page.
 

1msucub

Senior
Oct 3, 2004
2,187
752
113
Wait.. I just posted about this too.... so... is it showing softball stats on the baseball page? What a gloriously 17ed website.
Yep. It’s one of the worst sites I’ve ever seen. I guess they need more money for a decent one.
 

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,644
7,903
113
Wait.. I just posted about this too.... so... is it showing softball stats on the baseball page? What a gloriously 17ed website.
Work Working GIF
 
  • Like
Reactions: Xenomorph

Podgy

All-Conference
Oct 1, 2022
3,901
4,408
113
Wait.. I just posted about this too.... so... is it showing softball stats on the baseball page? What a gloriously 17ed website.
Don't be surprised to see on that site a series of promos starring Dylan Mulvaney. Great idea to take something that worked fine and screw it up.
 

stateu1

All-Conference
Mar 21, 2016
3,159
1,191
113
Brooks Auger still pitches for state? He had to have started in 2015.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game