100 years in the future

wvpaper

Freshman
Nov 21, 2010
9,271
61
0
your descendants are going to be ashamed of your posts here. Sad.

Thank God recruits and their families don’t see this board. I least I hope not
 
Last edited:

wvu2007

Senior
Jan 2, 2013
21,220
458
83
you’re descendants are going to be ashamed of your posts here. Sad.

Thank God recruits and their families don’t see this board. I least I hope not

Thank you! Countryroads89 racism has been disgusting.
 

DvlDog4WVU

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2008
47,536
3,921
113
your descendants are going to be ashamed of your posts here. Sad.

Thank God recruits and their families don’t see this board. I least I hope not
Lol. This guy is an instant classic addition to this board. I love it. Hope he keeps posting.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia football snap counts: Arizona
  2. 02 WV Sports Football 5 Takeaways from West Virginia's 52-31 loss against Arizona
  3. 03 WV Sports Football West Virginia football PFF grades: Arizona
  4. 04 WV Sports Football The Day After: Arizona
  5. 05 WV Sports Football WATCH: Rich Rodriguez, WVU players react to loss to Arizona