100 years in the future

wvpaper

Freshman
Nov 21, 2010
9,271
61
0
your descendants are going to be ashamed of your posts here. Sad.

Thank God recruits and their families don’t see this board. I least I hope not
 
Last edited:

wvu2007

Senior
Jan 2, 2013
21,220
458
83
you’re descendants are going to be ashamed of your posts here. Sad.

Thank God recruits and their families don’t see this board. I least I hope not

Thank you! Countryroads89 racism has been disgusting.
 

DvlDog4WVU

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2008
47,536
3,920
113
your descendants are going to be ashamed of your posts here. Sad.

Thank God recruits and their families don’t see this board. I least I hope not
Lol. This guy is an instant classic addition to this board. I love it. Hope he keeps posting.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Jay Boulware has found ways to separate himself in his career
  2. 02 WV Sports Football On the fast track, kicker Jack Cassidy just looking to get better every day
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis
  4. 04 WV Sports Football JaCorey Thomas, Jason Chambers should only see roles increase
  5. 05 WV Sports Baseball West Virginia baseball schedule with plenty of challenges