Great to get the W. Somebody let me know when I can start worrying about our free throwing ability.
Trying to imagine the intersection of those two!?Skillet , That day may come but for now let's do the Haka !!!Or the Hora!@@
Ain't that the truth. Game should not have been this close. I think we were 14/27. Should have been a 20 point win.
We would not have won the Stony Brook game without our 10-10 stretch from the foul line. So it actually won us a game before it cost us a game. I do agree though, 14-27 is troubling.
in all of college basketball, only Minnesota and Villanova have more wins that your Scarlet Knights
Kind of odd as weren't RU and Minnesota the two worst teams in the B1G last year? But I will take it.in all of college basketball, only Minnesota and Villanova have more wins that your Scarlet Knights
Kind of odd as weren't RU and Minnesota the two worst teams in the B1G last year? But I will take it.
I posted a while ago that even Eddie's team went 5-0 against the terrible teams on last year's schedule. But, to go 10-0 against those type of teams without a WTF loss is impressive and a credit to the staff and players.
The improved coaching is obvious and the team continues to buy in and get better. I'm excited to see how the team performs in the next 3 games on he road. It's a very tough stretch against a mid major team, a top top–tier Big East team that will definitely make the tourney and the favorite to win the Big 10 conference. Win more than one of those games and the sky is the limit!
Actually, the free throw shooting was worse: 14 of 29 for 48%.
St. Johns was the terrible team that we lost to, last year.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule
On3 Football
Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy