Recent content by ZLonghorn99

  1. Z

    Javin DeLaurier

  2. Z

    Chase Jeter

  3. Z

    Grayson Allen

  4. Z

    National Champs!

  5. Z

    Bo Ryan ... Please

    They're calling Bo out pretty hard on ESPN for his comments.
  6. Z

    Thank You Quinn Cook

    Cook lead us all year. You don't win with four freshmen if you don't have Quinn. Now he goes down as a champion at Duke. I'm so proud of him!!!!!
  7. Z

    GRAYSON MOTHER EFFIN ALLEN !

    He wanted it. He got it. Period.
  8. Z

    2015 NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!!!!

    I'm teared up and drenched in sweat, and I love this!!!!!!!!
  9. Z

    2015 NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!!!!!

    I love it!!!! I love it!!! I love it!!!
  10. Z

    Drink of choice tonight?

    Guinness...same as all the other tournament games. I'm not changing it up now.
  11. Z

    With whom will you be watching?

    Me, myself, and I.
  12. Z

    ***DUKE VS WISCONSIN NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    If we bring it like we are capable of, then I think we are taking this thing back to Durham.
  13. Z

    Top plays vs MSU

    "...and G (Greyson) isn't a dunker, so that's impressive." LOL, Marshall always cracks me up. I spit coffee out my nose on that one. This post was edited on 4/6 12:22 PM by Lil' Hurley
  14. Z

    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I feel friggen great right now!!!!!!! Duke basketball has brought me so much joy over the years...and it continues!!!!!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 UCLA vs. Oregon: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football The Matt Rhule decision that sends the wrong message about this Nebraska team
  3. 03 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is buzzing with top 2027 and 2028 recruits who can envision playing for Eric Morris and the Cowboys
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Pangos Rocky Mountain Summit: Saturday’s top performers