I'm teared up and drenched in sweat, and I love this!!!!!!!!Originally posted by cballover:
I can't be the only crying at home. Man this is special.
No - you're notOriginally posted by cballover:
I can't be the only crying at home. Man this is special.
I would settle on just somehow capturing their clutchness in a bottle and giving it to all Duke teams from now until the trumpets soundOriginally posted by bluedevilfan42:
It's still so unbelievable right now. I wish we could frame this team and keep them forever!
Oh hell yes. Great idea!Originally posted by Neners:
I would settle on just somehow capturing their clutchness in a bottle and giving it to all Duke teams from now until the trumpets soundOriginally posted by bluedevilfan42:
It's still so unbelievable right now. I wish we could frame this team and keep them forever!
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke can’t solve fourth quarter against Georgia Tech
Deacons Illustrated Football
My Take On Others: Carnage, carnage everywhere
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke gives up late touchdown, loses at GT
Devils Illustrated Football
Live coverage: Duke at Georgia Tech
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Duke, UNC, Louisville, Arizona & more: 5-star Asa Montgomery details the latest on his recruitment