Recent content by WildBillcat

  1. W

    Who was there in 2001?

    I was there. Met up with FloridAlum. Blue Man Group did the National Anthem. It was an excellent time.
  2. W

    Will Fleck be the first domino to fall next?

    My sport is your sport's punishment. What sport is it?
  3. W

    Do you want to see an optimistic forecast?

    I'm glad you posted that, because I often wondered about Joey, and didn't want to bring it up. You also did some really nice thinks for him, and I commend your kindness, and purple spirit.
  4. W

    NU-UNL in Dublin has a title sponsor

    "You are never lost in Ireland as long as you have a tongue in your mouth" as Jo O'Donnovan from Timoleague, Co. Cork once told me.
  5. W

    Greatest plays in Northwestern history

    After the play, the ref asked us "Did I get him good? I was busy watching the ball". "Oh yeah. You clocked him.".
  6. W

    The 4th Down Blitz/Sack

    Somewhere, FEW is smiling. Hudafa's fumble recovery vs. Iowa in '95 was such a favorite, he made it his background picture on his site.
  7. W

    Rain predicted for game

    That is ALMOST Haiku
  8. W

    Alaska watch party?

    Thanks AlaskaCat!
  9. W

    Away games

    I had three static line jumps as part of the SkyCats parachute club. I could exit door right...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting SMU makes strong impression on No. 1 RB during visit: 'I really like the direction the program is going'
  5. 05 On3 Football Colin Cowherd: Lincoln Riley, USC 'a little too high school' for me