Rain predicted for game

purplebirder

Redshirt
May 29, 2001
329
13
18
NWS predicts 70% chance of rain after about 4 PM for tomorrow's game . At night chance is 90% so for original start time weather may have been worse
 

Alaskawildkat

Senior
Dec 28, 2005
20,828
577
113
NWS predicts 70% chance of rain after about 4 PM for tomorrow's game . At night chance is 90% so for original start time weather may have been worse

Any indication of whether sprinkles or downpour is more likely?

If the latter maybe we can substitute in swimming backs for the running backs.
 

76-1

Heisman
Mar 22, 2017
12,901
24,999
0
Ramsey is a mudder and he loves beating p u... You're close to a lock... Embarrass those jokers!
 

eastbaycat99

Junior
Mar 7, 2009
2,548
230
48
Rain is really good for us. Will let the defense do their thing and we can grind the ball with our line.

Actually, I think the Cats are the better team; rain adds a degree of randomness (fumbles,bad footing) that I would prefer not to have. I really wish the game was being played in dry conditions with minimal wind.
 

DaCat

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
25,872
2,364
113
Actually, I think the Cats are the better team; rain adds a degree of randomness (fumbles,bad footing) that I would prefer not to have. I really wish the game was being played in dry conditions with minimal wind.
While I agree, I think the Cats usually do okay in the rain. As I recall, the rain didn't hurt our second half comeback against Utah in the Holiday Bowl.
 

lunker35

Junior
Jan 1, 2010
5,705
231
62
Actually, I think the Cats are the better team; rain adds a degree of randomness (fumbles,bad footing) that I would prefer not to have. I really wish the game was being played in dry conditions with minimal wind.
That’s a fair take and I agree. I think we win either way, in my mind I just see a beat down in the rain with defenders flying all over the field.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Notebook: Braun hypes up 'best stadium in football' ahead of new Ryan Field opener
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Recruit Roundup: Buirley leads Big Walnut to win in OT thriller, Cason snags pick six
  3. 03 Wildcat Report The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's loss to Indiana
  4. 04 On3 Football Top 10 games for Week 5 of the college football season
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Indiana PFF Snap Counts Analysis