Recent content by st-louie-blue

  1. S

    Reid Travis just picked up a foul

    Too many players on the floor. ;)
  2. S

    Reid Travis just picked up a foul

    Rat Face does intimidates the refs. His F... bombs are too much for any official.
  3. S

    Brad Calipari redshirting, will be at UK 2 more years after this one

    NO....Brad's money came from his mom. No problem there. ;)
  4. S

    What would you consider a successful season for the Cats this year?

    For me....One game at a time starting with a win tonight. ;)
  5. S

    The Mega Millions... and a Pledge!

    Of course, that was my Point. I got off track before I got there. Thanks for clearing that up for me and Go Big Blue.
  6. S

    Wrong about J.Baker

    I remember that play. That is when I changed my mind about about Baker. That was the first time I had even seen him play to know who he was. I do love this team. I will say here that the player that I see as to improving over last year is (Drum roll) is Nick Richards. Go Big Blue.
  7. S

    The Mega Millions... and a Pledge!

    You better be sure you have all your ducks lined up and not be making a mistake. I can see a mass of lawyers at your door wanting a big, big cut of your money.
  8. S

    Keldon Johnson update....

    I think what you are trying to tell me is "he is out for the year." Woe is me. Just kidding. I need to increase my post count. ;) Go Big Blue.
  9. S

    Keldon Johnson update....

    I must say when I first saw him my first thought was Tayshaun Prince. And, that's a good thing too. ;)
  10. S

    Coach Part 2 here. Good news is on the way.

    Some one help me here, is the Mark that is mentioned here the world famous Mark Mag...... of years passed? I have wondered over the years what happened to that guy. Thanks for the help.
  11. S

    Isaiah Stewart already signing autographs for fans at Memorial

    Son of Saul...this is not Louisville. :)
  12. S

    Igiehon clip

    He seems to be a hard worker, is coach able with a good shot. Sign him up.
  13. S

    Pitino told Mack Daddy. “

    Thank you for the information. Now it is really funny. ;)
  14. S

    (OT) Stupid Cancer

    I too have lost loved ones to cancer. My mom,brother and a son-law. It is bad stuff. I financially support the Barnes Hospital Siteman Cancer center in St. Louis and St.Jude Children's Cancer Center in Memphis. Two great places to fight cancer. Go Big Blue Nation.
  15. S

    Picture of Calipari/Payne with Jaden McDaniels.

    Shave his head and he would be the same height as Kenny. At least that is what it looks like to me. But what do I know. ;)
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  5. 05 On3 Football Paul Finebaum: South Carolina fans need to let it play out with Shane Beamer