Recent content by shaolin style

  1. S

    Fire Izzo.

    I tried but the mods censored it. No profanity, just a similar post to this one. @JohnBlue_ just ban me and I’ll go back to lurking once a month.
  2. S

    Nick Richards stats through 6 games

    76% might be my favorite number up there. If he could make 4-5 trips to the line, that’s huge.
  3. S

    Really...Really!!!

    People can stream every game for $50 a month even without cable. Still can’t buy a beer in the arena.
  4. S

    Hagan's

    Like to see him hit more layups. And 5 turnovers so far I think...
  5. S

    Hagan's

    He’s a problem. And not the new slang kind.
  6. S

    UK 9th on Seth Davis AP ballot

    Generous, I’d take it.
  7. S

    Sports Illustrated going from weekly to monthly

    Sure. Correlation is not causation.
  8. S

    Sports Illustrated going from weekly to monthly

    Not surprised half of you think it’s about politics.
  9. S

    Pat Forde trolling tweet, but is he right?

    Of course most embarrassing but not “most important”. Not very trollish, just facts.
  10. S

    End of game

    Probably didn’t touch on 40 point lead situational bball in practice yet. Cal was trying to get quickly to call a quick-sub TO but the refs weren’t paying attention I guess.
  11. S

    Brooks’ put back dunk

    He almost hammered one on a break also, but got fouled.
  12. S

    The NCAA responds to Memphis court ruling.

    How did a guy like De Sousa become eligible, and how would that compare to Wiseman taking cash? Little bit out of the loop in the offseason.
  13. S

    Terrence Clarke Show!

    Effortlessly athletic. Good luck stopping him going to the rim.
  14. S

    UNCheat looking sluggish hosting ND

    I don’t know why but they switched to a 20 conference game season. Seems like they could still fit some OOC games in before though.
  15. S

    UNCheat looking sluggish hosting ND

    I agree they’ll take their lumps. Gonna depend on Cole to win games, so throw a good defender on him and they should struggle.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set