Recent content by RUSlo

  1. R

    Wrestling LIVE - Rutgers vs Rider Updates

    Thanks for posting updates Lex.
  2. R

    First Time Post - Long time lurker

    I'm in black lot and have 1
  3. R

    Rutgers vs Illinois / Game Thread

    Not even a review...
  4. R

    Turay?

    I think he's dressed, I see a #58
  5. R

    Ru band hail to victors

    It was awful, embarrassing and definitely pissed me off. And it was like 5 or 6 times.
  6. R

    Ash is not a Hicks Fan

    Goodwin falls down at 1st contact and hicks doesn't.
  7. R

    Lots of Students...

    prove it.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
  8. R

    Black lot RV parking

    Good luck. We had to park in by the dorms week1 and by the practice field toward the alley last week. The other rv was parked on the street around Bartholomew.
  9. R

    New Mexico @ Rutgers GAME THREAD

    Hicks hasn't played yet right?
  10. R

    Oversize vehicles get screwed in Blue Lot

    Black lot too. 36 foot camper, they told us to park in 1 space and hang out over the grass( way to small) or park in the street. Camper passes are $550, I'm not parking in the street.
  11. R

    OT: Best mosquito repellent for a yard

    I've used the Cutter and Off brand yard sprays and both have worked great. Walmart home depot etc. Hooks up to your hose.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Oklahoma OT Michael Fasusi listed as doubtful on SEC injury report ahead of Texas
  5. 05 On3 Football Lincoln Kienholz listed as probable for Louisville vs. Florida State on Wednesday availablity report