First Time Post - Long time lurker

AlW73

Redshirt
Oct 21, 2017
2
0
1
So of course my motivation in posting is that of need! As in, need 3 tickets to the game today.

Live in PA, try to make it to at least 1 game a year (daddy/daughter for the last 12 years, wife has been joining us for the past 4 even though she's not a football fan), rather last minute decided it would be this one and that we'd just come and either scalp or purchase from the gate.

Since I know many are addicted to this site and are checking from their tailgates, I figured I would post here since there may be folks looking to dump a few. Would rather purchase from a member of this board than a random scalper.

Oh - Rutgers grad '91 - Economics. Tend to be an optimist though not on Al's level.

Thanks all - appreciate the help.
 

Tango Two

Heisman
Aug 21, 2001
59,720
38,037
78
So of course my motivation in posting is that of need! As in, need 3 tickets to the game today.

Live in PA, try to make it to at least 1 game a year (daddy/daughter for the last 12 years, wife has been joining us for the past 4 even though she's not a football fan), rather last minute decided it would be this one and that we'd just come and either scalp or purchase from the gate.

Since I know many are addicted to this site and are checking from their tailgates, I figured I would post here since there may be folks looking to dump a few. Would rather purchase from a member of this board than a random scalper.

Oh - Rutgers grad '91 - Economics. Tend to be an optimist though not on Al's level.

Thanks all - appreciate the help.



Try Here:

https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/forums/ticket-and-parking-pass-exchange.12/
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report 2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  4. 04 The Knight Report The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: October 7th Edition
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways