Recent content by RUBand

  1. R

    FB Recruiting Bryan Felter to Rutgers

    Welcome to Rutgers!
  2. R

    Janarion Grant

    So happy for him, hope he plays pro for many years.
  3. R

    Away games - Michigan or Indiana or Iowa?

    I never had any issues with Michigan fans in Ann Arbor, all were very friendly.
  4. R

    New Michigan State uniform

    I like the uniform, but you’re right Spanky.
  5. R

    Football VIDEO: OC John McNulty talks offense, new look QB room

    Ash took over the D last year we were competitive, could have won if we could score some points, against NW, Penn St and MSU.
  6. R

    OT: My West Coast MLB trip

    I agree with seeing a game at Fenway. No stadium beats the original Yankee Stadium, which I really miss.
  7. R

    OT: The New C8 Corvette is Revealed

    Yikes!
  8. R

    Top College Football Rivalry Of All-Time?

    Add a UM - OSU game to your list.
  9. R

    OT Yankees. Bumgarner

    Yanks will have to give up a lot more than Frazier.
  10. R

    OT: Bob Gibson

    I wish him strength and blessings, hang tough!!!
  11. R

    N.J. Max Melton to Announce July 16th.Its Purdue

    So, how does Bo Melton feel about his time here?
  12. R

    OT: Jim Bouton dead at 80.

    In addition to his pitching, which I’m too young to have seen him play, I do remember seeing him do the sports report on the nightly news. Those numbers he put up in the mid 60’s are amazing.
  13. R

    OT: Dwight Gooden arrested June 7 in Holmdel on cocaine possession

    First thought I had. Too bad they couldn’t give him a chance to ask for rehab (or maybe they did).
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade