Recent content by ron313

  1. R

    OT: Seton Hall scandal

    This. This. It's someone with enough power doing sick **** for their pleasure in the guise of hazing.
  2. R

    Rutgers to Unveil Mural at Homecoming

    Lol, My first thought when I saw the subject, was that better be a mural of Paul Robeson.
  3. R

    Pacheco Chiefs update

    "Pacheco, who will dawn number 10" 🤦
  4. R

    OT: NFL draft thread ...big trades , surprise picks ......

    Steelers should draft his dad for oline
  5. R

    OT: Weed drug screening

    Dilution works. Take some vitamins so there's something in there when they test.
  6. R

    OT: Random Question about the BK Whopper

    What's weird is I don't think it's actually that bad for you in the grand scheme of things. It's got the bun, meat, pickles tomatoes onions lettuce mayo and ketchup. Apparently they've gone said no artificial ingredients. No corn syrup. No MSG. I think it's likely healthier than getting a...
  7. R

    OT: Random Question about the BK Whopper

    Bizarre. I just got one. I didn't eat fast food for like 10 years and the Whopper has been enticing me recently for some reason. They always ask if you want cheese on it when you order because it generally doesn't come with it.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set