Recent content by rgamecock1

  1. R

    Read this from Clemson Insiders Donors not holding back

    The Clemson Insider
  2. R

    Clemson......

    Dabo hiring Chad Morris. Let's look at his resume. Well, he was at Auburn, he got fired. Then he went to Arkansas. He got fired. So, then Dabo hires the defensive coordinator from Penn State, who was fired along with Franklin at Va Tech. Then Dabo hires Nick Eason who was dl coach at Auburn...
  3. R

    Maddie Ain't Coming Back

    First of all, I want to thank Maddie for coming to USC and help win a national championship. In life we all face hard ships. Maddie always represented herself in a dignified manner, never had any issues with the law, always represented herself in a dignified manner. I wish her and her family...
  4. R

    Jim Thoman! You will be missed RIP

    I am going to keep this short. Yes, I agree with Ray Tanner, and all the former USC baseball players USC would not have had the run they had without Jim Thoman. What a baseball coach, recruiter, father and yes, his love for South Carolina baseball. I had a Georgia fan tell me a long time ago...
  5. R

    Just one more reason to hate WNBA

    One thing Angel can say. She and LSU never beat USC in the last 19 games. 0-19 is LSU'S record against USC in the last 19 games. Perfection at its best for Angel Reese and LSU. In reality who cares about a black barbie doll. They were on sale no one bought them. Who wants a black barbie doll...
  6. R

    Let there be streaming!

    Not sure who your provider is. If you have Hulu and subscribe to their premium service, all of this is part of your package, and you can watch it through Hulu as being part of their package.
  7. R

    I have a retro sweatshirt from the 70's

    Yes it is authentic
  8. R

    I have a retro sweatshirt from the 70's

    About 2 or 3 years ago there was a man who needed an old jersey from the 70's and believe it or not I had one. I put my email address on a post that he posted, and we got in touch with each other and I sent him the old jersey from the 70's for his son to put in his room. Well, I have an old...
  9. R

    Youth sports: Bee for the win

    All these travel teams they do promote more family time together, hopefully good coaching and good experiences with other players that they will never forget.
  10. R

    Alabama NIL content director arrested in human trafficking sting

    How do you think Alabama kept on getting those 5-star recruits. Never heard any of those players saying they were going to Alabama for their education. Always wanted to get the best coaching from Saban and his staff. After Saban left Alabama lot of those 5-star recruits went to Ohio State...
  11. R

    I'm a Gamecock fan and have been one since circa 1960, and I will be a Gamecock fan for the rest of my life.***

    In today's world following your favorite team is a challenge especially with all the corruption NIL, rev share. Really hard but as Gamecock fans we always seem to endure and support USC no matter what. I will say this college teams especially in the south always support their favorite teams...
  12. R

    Alan Walden, the pioneer of Southern Rock, has passed

    The past history of really good rock n roll classical music is still with us. We have the cd's music still on YouTube. We can still appreciate the music that we love. Sorry these kids have to listen to this really bad music today.
  13. R

    A'ja named best athlete in women's sports and the best player in the WNBA

    Aja has really taken her game to an elite level. She helped USC get their first national championship in women's basketball. Alicia Welch was the first really good women's player to commit to USC and then Aja followed along with Alicia Gray. When Dawn took the USC women's basketball job a lot of...
  14. R

    Baseball Book by Jim Bouton Yankee Great

    I just finished reading a book by Jim Bouton a Yankee great baseball player who was a 1963 All Star. That diary became Ball Four. Published in 1970, it was the most honest book ever written about professional baseball — and baseball commissioner Bowie Kuhn called it "detrimental to the game."...
  15. R

    Alan Walden, the pioneer of Southern Rock, has passed

    The Southern Rock was so good. Fantastic music. This music along with the Beatles, Chicago and those other classical music groups were the best. The young people today do not know what good music is. Not even going to start on the bad music today. Taylor Swift is probably the best they can do...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set