Recent content by OzarkDog133

  1. O

    RIP CL

    CL Subscription time.
  2. O

    Since rumors are encouraged...

    Nope, you are the first person in America to say this. You must have one hell of an inside source. Or, have a black bear waving a rebel flag in your yard?
  3. O

    RIP CL

    Just removed CL from my favorites, what a joke.
  4. O

    Things to remember regarding Mirando

    I agree. Our staff doesn't seem overly concerned, so neither am I. I say stop guessing and being so damn paronoid. The NCAA is not out to get us. Now if AU can get in trouble out of it GREAT!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Utah High School Football: How to watch American Fork vs. Corner Canyon
  5. 05 On3 Football Eli Drinkwitz reveals DJ Jones' surgery went well, Missouri lineman received heart transplant