Recent content by Nittany Security 2

  1. Nittany Security 2

    OT: Google NotebookLM AI Tool

    I use one of Chat Gpt's clinical note writers at work and I swear the damn things knows what I'm thinking unbelievably technology!
  2. Nittany Security 2

    2025 Phillies Thread

    That was a grown man hr... He looks really fit this year.
  3. Nittany Security 2

    And then there were four

    For some reason I read that as You do the meth 🤔
  4. Nittany Security 2

    Who here wants the Eagles and Barkley attempt the rushing record.

    He deserves the record but it does go against Barkley's DNA to do the selfish thing. I enjoyed the post about the o-line being proud of 2000 yards. That's awesome.
  5. Nittany Security 2

    GAME DAY… I’m 72 hours out of hip replacement surgery...

    Congrats on your successful surgery. I had my right hip replaced about nine months ago best decision I've made in years. We Are!!!!
  6. Nittany Security 2

    2024-25 PSU MBB Thread

    Best win in a couple of years.. IMHO
  7. Nittany Security 2

    Oregon announces uniforms for Saturday

    We wear them every game 😁
  8. Nittany Security 2

    Is Penn State the third best football team in the country?

    I agree once they started getting paid I stopped caring about their travel schedule.
  9. Nittany Security 2

    GAME WEEK THREAD

    Yup 😎 🤣
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  2. 02 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  3. 03 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  4. 04 On3 ESPN shakes up Top 25 Power Rankings after Week 5 college football slate
  5. 05 On3 NIL Chris Holtmann took a lower salary in contract extension to help with DePaul's NIL, here's why