Recent content by lowbird

  1. L

    What's going on with dan's hair

    Don't know but I'm pretty sure he did a few lines pregame. Now I'm convinced after that halftime interview.
  2. L

    You're the DC....gimme your gameplan for stopping the BYU Cougars

    Open up a can of whoop *** and kill 'em all, let the paramedics sort 'em out.
  3. L

    Mike the Tiger will be euthanized later this week

    I thought we already did this in 2014.***
  4. L

    rebels ranked ?

    They play Arkansas this year?**
  5. L

    Dak broke Warren Moon's record for most pass attempts without an INT

    Way I heard it, Dak has thrown the most passes (75) without and int as a rookie, per Al Micheals.
  6. L

    We have a QB controversy

    We have a divided locker room is what I foresee
  7. L

    The Rev Nutt

    I've always thought his act was funny. "They RemembA NovembA" is what he used to always say. And "Can I trustya?"
  8. L

    Holloway says will boycott LSU game if he has to run up middle.

    DONT LOOK ETHEL!!! It was too late he done been satire'd.
  9. L

    OT: Pack Opinions... Sonic Drive-In etiquette

    You know what I do when a sonic is crowded? Go somewhere else. Never once have I contemplated approaching a parked patron. My mind is blown by this stupidity.
  10. L

    Say Something Nice About LSU

    They'll piss in a cup and throw it on you instead of pissin directly on you.
  11. L

    Drunk thoughts.(No trial run I'm 17ed up)

    1. South Carolina is terrible. QB no good. 2. We got a chance at LSU
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football Eli Drinkwitz reveals DJ Jones' surgery went well, Missouri lineman received heart transplant
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 WR Easton Royal on decision: “It will be soon” — where things stand with Texas, LSU and Florida