The Rev Nutt

Sep 9, 2012
2,803
0
0
It puts a smile on my face thinking about how much UM fans LOVED that guy for a while. What's funny is that they turned around and hired a coach who's even more transparently full of **** and narcissistic than Houston Nutt... And they love him even more. #cult
 

tenureplan

All-Conference
Dec 3, 2008
8,582
1,220
113
I'm at a loss for words...I feel like I have heard that same sermon at church before though.
 

Junction John

Redshirt
Oct 22, 2014
3,249
0
0
It would be SO much better if he was wearing his straw hat.

 

Ace-Leroy

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
334
34
28
stunning....

I'm at a loss for words...I feel like I have heard that same sermon at church before though.

Are we supposed to be surprised that ole miss fans bought into this ? They believe any nonsense as long as the end result is good for them.
 

DerHntr

All-Conference
Sep 18, 2007
16,173
3,624
113
I can't understand how an 18-22 year would buy that ****. 18 year old me would have hated that guy.
 

MaroonNation

Redshirt
Jun 9, 2015
3,729
0
0
He 17'ing hated Mullen and the fact that he could say something encouraging to the team was surprising to me.
I kind of miss him. Lord knows he had to give that speech many times in locker rooms.
 

lowbird

Redshirt
Mar 30, 2009
403
0
0
I've always thought his act was funny. "They RemembA NovembA" is what he used to always say. And "Can I trustya?"
 
Jul 25, 2014
526
0
16
It puts a smile on my face thinking about how much UM fans LOVED that guy for a while. What's funny is that they turned around and hired a coach who's even more transparently full of **** and narcissistic than Houston Nutt... And they love him even more. #cult

This... all day every day.

Freeze is Nutt squared
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  5. 05 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State