Recent content by JKBCAT

  1. J

    Honest question for Cal supporters

    Coach of the decade, yes I am keeping Cal. That's an honest answer
  2. J

    Jim Master...

    Financial advisor in Lexington.
  3. J

    Knoxville

    The good ol red X's, I have missed you
  4. J

    College $$$$

  5. J

    LSU A.D.OUT...

    This......
  6. J

    Who will win the Virginia/Auburn game?

    I really need Auburn to win so I can win the office pool, a whopping $140.00
  7. J

    Tony Barbee being considered for

    Could Steve Alford be his replacement?
  8. J

    I love....

  9. J

    Today should be a big day !

    I will be surprised if Brooks comes to UK, odd timing of the announcement
  10. J

    When watching at home, what kind of TV do you watch on?

    Just curious, what the heck do some of you folks do for a living. I'm impressed
  11. J

    IU still in Lunardi’s first four out

    I am hoping Belmont gets in, they are a pretty good little team in the OVC
  12. J

    Kentuckian Bolden leaves WVU team

    Huggie Bear has had a tough season.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  2. 02 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis