Recent content by Husker.Wed._rivals

  1. Husker.Wed._rivals

    My Thoughts on Neb

    I always liked the trough urinals.....lets a guy see how he measures up to his fellow fans.
  2. Husker.Wed._rivals

    Football Sean Gleeson officially out as OC; Nunz Campanile as interim OC

    Mark Whipple will probably be available soon.
  3. Husker.Wed._rivals

    Husker Fan Coming to the Game

    Cool, thanks. During my career I spent a lot of time in south-central and southern states and have been to most of the Civil War sites and studied the battles. Now retired, I'd like to spend some time at the northeast Revolution sites.
  4. Husker.Wed._rivals

    Husker Fan Coming to the Game

    I really want to go to a Nebraska game at Rutgers. I want to see where the cannons shelled the British and saved the Continental Army's retreat from New York. My limited history understanding is we wouldn't be having this conversation right now if your students hadn't saved the retreat by...
  5. Husker.Wed._rivals

    OT: 8/31 college games

    Nebraska played South Alabama today.
  6. Husker.Wed._rivals

    Tonight : DXL FRISCO BOWL ! OHIO vs SD St, 8pm, ESPN :

    Nobody really knows why the AD fired Solich after a 9-win season two years after playing for the MNC. The AD, Pederson said he refused to watch Nebraska slide into mediocrity. How did that work out? We have been mediocre ever since. My opinion is Solich was on Tom Osborne's staff (running...
  7. Husker.Wed._rivals

    Rutgers vs Michigan State / Game Thread

    They don't call holding in the B1G unless it is you playing tOSU, MI or WI. A couple of our games ago they put up a graphic (on BTN no less) that in all the passing downs against us in the last 2.5 years, the other team was not called for holding. Things seem to have eased up since then both...
  8. Husker.Wed._rivals

    Rutgers vs Michigan State / Game Thread

    You guys got jobbed. Blatant hold on their screen pass.
  9. Husker.Wed._rivals

    Other games this Saturday

    Don't bet the farm - we're still insufferable.
  10. Husker.Wed._rivals

    OT: Suit pants - Cuffs or no Cuffs?

    It is threads like this why I love lurking your board. In engineering, if I can get my young apprentices to slap on a tie, I'm jumping for joy. Should one of them show up in a suit, I would be so ecstatic pleats/no pleats, cuffs/no cuffs wouldn't cross my mind. But to answer the OP's...
  11. Husker.Wed._rivals

    McKenzie Milton

    I don't know, but after we poached their entire coaching staff our board has been filled with angry UCF posters for weeks. Thank goodness it finally seems to have ended and everybody is moving on.
  12. Husker.Wed._rivals

    As expected, Frost to Nebraska

    He will probably go back down there the last week before the game and do the gameplan and coach the game and come right back. He will be here setting up his staff and recruiting until then. His plane landed in Lincoln at midnight and reporters were there shooting video, so we know he is in...
  13. Husker.Wed._rivals

    As expected, Frost to Nebraska

    Somebody made a good point on our board. When UCF plays on New Year's and the announcers mention Frost and Nebraska a hundred times, it will be the only time during bowl season Nebraska gets mentioned, so there is that.
  14. Husker.Wed._rivals

    NEBRASKA

    You beat me to posting something very similar.
  15. Husker.Wed._rivals

    NEBRASKA

    Where are we going?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Ohio State vs. Iowa: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  3. 03 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  4. 04 On3 Football Pitt QB Mason Heintschel ruled out for season with knee injury
  5. 05 On3 Football Minnesota trolls Michigan, plays 'Mr. Brightside' after victory in Little Brown Jug game