Recent content by Huma1894

  1. H

    UT early loss opens a path to a 2 seed

    If the Selection Committee factored in the SEC Championship game on Sunday, and if the Cats won that, then it might be possible to be a 2 seed. But the committee usually has everything settled before that game.
  2. H

    KENPOM QUESTION

    The 95 ranking is based off the entire year. That is irrelevant here. If UK's defense is good enough to hold Tennessee to under 35% shooting, as they did in the last game, and they keep doing that to the opposition, they will keep winning. One defensive category UK is doing well is in blocked...
  3. H

    UK #9 in new AP Poll

    National Titles run in Reed's family.
  4. H

    Give me your credentials for being a UK fan:

    in 1969, at age 13, took a Greyhound bus by myself from Covington to Lexington so I could sneak into the UK-LSU game, featuring Big Dan and Pistol Pete. And I got in and saw a fantastic game.
  5. H

    Vols versus Dookies…. Who ya got??

    Who could ever want a team of floppers to win. Duke needs to change its name from Blue Devils to Blue Floppers.
  6. H

    UNC Prediction

  7. H

    Just a thought??

    Thiero not playing takes a lot of my enjoyment away. I hope we don't lose him to the transfer portal.
  8. H

    Why sit Oscar for the first seven minutes?

    They want Oscar to win 6th Man of the Year Award.
  9. H

    Lost my dad today

    So sorry for your loss. I know the pain. I lost mine when I was 20. It sounds like you had a wonderful life with him.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set