Recent content by HappyBobRoss

  1. H

    Mama says...

    Mississippi State fans are so ornery because Joe Moorhead is still the football coach... Actually, I asked my parents to come back to a game since the stadium expansion and the Junction expansion, mama said " I ain't coming as long as Moorhead is still coaching". She called this fiasco after...
  2. H

    What a **** show....

    I need a hrumpph out of you! Where is my hrummph?
  3. H

    To be honest, deep down inside...

    I don't care if you just ate three Quarter Pounders with Cheese (or Cheese Royals for the French readers), you don't turn down a Cowboy Ribeye.
  4. H

    Post game jomo quote prediction thread:

    It's official, we suck...no our coaching sucks.
  5. H

    To be honest, deep down inside...

    I base my opinion when I sat behind Joe at a baseball game this year...he was great to the football recruits and to my family...but I am done.
  6. H

    To be honest, deep down inside...

    I knew we would not win this game. We got lucky with Divine Urination. Joe is a nice guy but incompetent as a SEC football coach.
  7. H

    Joe is a really bad coach. Once the remaining toughness graduates out,

    Joe must go, this is embarassing...I am 98% that I will not be getting 2020 season tickets.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Tosh Lupoi reveals why Cal changed play callers during loss to UNLV
  5. 05 On3 Football CBS Sports reveals College Football Playoff bracket projection after Week 5