To be honest, deep down inside...

HappyBobRoss

Redshirt
Aug 25, 2012
121
0
0
I knew we would not win this game. We got lucky with Divine Urination. Joe is a nice guy but incompetent as a SEC football coach.
 

HappyBobRoss

Redshirt
Aug 25, 2012
121
0
0
I base my opinion when I sat behind Joe at a baseball game this year...he was great to the football recruits and to my family...but I am done.
 

MSUVetRep

All-Conference
Oct 1, 2018
1,318
2,056
103
I’m basing mine off his football show at the veranda when he turned down a cowboy ribeye they cooked him. I knew he didn’t fit in then.. but more recent his comments to fans.. you unite your base not split
 

BhamBully

Redshirt
Sep 10, 2012
18
0
1
You want to talk about fireable offenses! We can lose football games, but turning down beef at the Veranda?! GET. OUT!
 

HappyBobRoss

Redshirt
Aug 25, 2012
121
0
0
I don't care if you just ate three Quarter Pounders with Cheese (or Cheese Royals for the French readers), you don't turn down a Cowboy Ribeye.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list