Recent content by CowDoc.sixpack

  1. C

    Is anyone else having issues closing the ads?

    Use that Opera browser somebody mentioned the other day. Not a single ad since I changed.
  2. C

    397 new cases yesterday

    The modeling tool I’ve been using predicted 371 new cases in MS yesterday. I’ve been surprised at how accurate it’s been over the last couple weeks. It also predicts a fairly significant decrease in new cases next week (less than 100 per day). I’m anxious to see how accurate the prediction is.
  3. C

    Possible Breakthrough Vaccine Available this Fall

    Please explain what you mean by this. After 15+ yrs in drug development I completely disagree. Most people don’t realize the extent pharma companies go to prove their products are safe and effective.
  4. C

    Any chance you could send a link to the Daily Journal article? I looked but wasn’t able to find...

    Any chance you could send a link to the Daily Journal article? I looked but wasn’t able to find it. Sounds like some good info my 18yo step daughter needs to see.
  5. C

    Three Years Ago Today...

    It's been said on here before. They wouldn't stop cheating long enough to get punished by the NCAA.
  6. C

    He owed us one Berry. 17 u! See ya!

    Dang I just hope we don't piss this one away. It ain't been purty so far.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters