Is anyone else having issues closing the ads?

Dawg1976

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2012
8,399
2,931
113
No on 2 devices I use. Chromebook and Iphone 13. I have AdBlock plus on the CB.
 

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,940
11,403
113
You can’t X them out. I recently added adblocker app and it seems to help but I have to close SPS every time and log back in when I come back. If I leave it running in the background I get the message about On3 running on ads and can’t get past it. Pick your poison I guess.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dawg84

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,940
11,403
113
Surely you jest.
i am serious leslie nielsen GIF
 
  • Like
Reactions: dog12

Dr Strangelove

Sophomore
Oct 2, 2022
128
179
43
The links load but take forever and I’m using fiber. I refuse to pay for the premium service until they fix the free site.
 

dog12

Senior
Sep 15, 2016
1,950
592
113
I don’t ever see them. Try Brave as your browser on your phone and on your computer. It stops them cold.

Exactly.

The Firefox browser will eliminate the ad pop-ups too.

Thus, the problem is very easy to fix. Yet, sometime tomorrow, someone will write a post complaining about the pop-up ads.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PhredPhantom
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar