Uh. Alabama has the most mistakes per 100 words. Auburn has the fewest. Higher rank means fewer grammatical errors unless I am misreading their algorithm. This is like golf, lowest score wins.
If this is your fourth ski trip I would not advise Alyeska. It's a long way and completely different than most in the US. You can get way more vertical in the states and cheaper. Go to Alaska when you are capable and can afford to Heli-ski. I agree too with the poster who said no to Jackson...
I was able to try it at the Scotch Whisky Society tasting party in Houston last year. I enjoyed it enough to buy a few bottles. A little sweet with a little spice. Drinks like a much more expensive bottle. Definitely good for the price.
Right now now I have been keeping some Blantons...
I am finally moving back to within driving distance of Starkville next year. What kind of donation does it take for non end zone club level seats? (Married to a an LSU grad but no way in hell my kids will grow up LSU fans).
Im looking for 4-8 seats and am willing to buy basketball and...
Unfortunately I think whoever wins fsu vs nd will get ALOT of first place votes next week despite neither team really playing anyone. Notre dame struggled against one of the worst teams in the pitiful ACC today.
The game isn't Friday. You are in business. Treat her like royalty Friday and the enemy on Saturday.
Im married to a corndog. She hates being called a corndog but I treat her to dinner every Friday so i can watch football on Saturday.
Outkast = terrible
Pretty good jam band lineup with Phish, NMAS, String Cheese.
Keep the old folks happy with Bruce, Fogerty, Santana (was awesome a few years back), Clapton (Definitely wont miss).
Interested in seeing the Shakes, Arcade Fire.
Not sure about Plant and the Space Shifters...