Injuries

Dogariffic

Redshirt
Aug 21, 2012
1,243
0
0
Any word on Dezmond Harris?

Saw he was helped off.......Hope he is ok I really thing he can be a difference maker long term.
 

cb6228

Redshirt
Aug 30, 2006
367
0
0
We need Jameon Lewis back ASAP. My wife mentioned my blood pressure every time Auburn punted. This off week will do wonders for us.
 

cb6228

Redshirt
Aug 30, 2006
367
0
0
Well that needs to change. Once is ok. Twice is a problem.

Need a scott westerfield kicker and a klove returner to make this happen.
 

Chesusdog

All-American
May 2, 2006
5,132
5,553
113
Haven't heard much. I know we should have Jameon back for Kentucky. Any word on Giles?
 

PiedmontDawg

Redshirt
Aug 22, 2012
307
1
17
I think you mean Redmon* Giles hasn't played this year. We need Jameon but both Graham and Myles (specifically Myles) have really stepped up and played well.
 

Chesusdog

All-American
May 2, 2006
5,132
5,553
113
No, I meant Giles. I know he has a hamstring injury but not if it was season ending.
 

paindonthurt_

All-Conference
Jun 27, 2009
9,528
2,046
113
by k love, i assume you mean Kelvin Love?

Pretty sure he didn't return punts. Kevin Prentiss did, but keep trying.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends